Teaching and training activities are managed by the Academic Board, which include:
- all professors and research fellows who are lead instructors for one or more courses,
- student representatives on the Department Councils.
Each Academic Board elects a Chair from among its members.
Each degree programme reports to its main and associated departments for:
- planning, setting, and assessing learning objectives,
- organizing teaching and training activities,
- organizing support activities and services.
Each Department includes the following bodies: Council, Management, Board.
Each Department is linked to a Faculty or School, whose Managing Committees:
- ensure the general coordination of teaching activities and common services,
- set the academic calendar,
- propose launching new study programmes or terminating existing ones.
The multidisciplinary profile and international vocation of the Faculty of Political, Economic and Social Sciences (SPES) are the real bonus to its training and the winning hand.