Applicants will have to take a test assessing their English language proficiency and their skills in the fields of information technology, marketing, statistics and communication theories.
Places available: 200 + 30 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 30/03/2021 to 30/08/2021
Admission test date and venue: 06/09/2021 - da remoto
Application for matriculation: from 27/09/2021 to 30/09/2021
Attachments and documents
Test 6 settembre
Le istruzioni per partecipare al test del 6 settembre sono contenute nel documento "regolamento test" qui pubblicato. Il link per accedere al sistema di erogazione del test verrà inviato all'indirizzo email comunicato in fase di ammissione.
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
The University provides:
- A no tax area for students on track with exams and not on track with exams for one year with ISEE certification until 20.000 €.
- Fees exemption on account of merit, income or disability, or if they meet other specific requirements;
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements;
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad;
The University also provides:
- Part-time study
- Financial aid, refectory service, accommodation,
- Awards and scholarships
Admission, ranking and enrolment
- Registrar office - contacts
- Online information desk InformaStudenti (please register for the first access)
- International students: welcome desk
- Students with disabilities
- Students with SLD
Programme tutoring and contacts